Some people have decided we need a new SF movement. The last one was Cyberpunk, and some of the latest tomes of SF have been lumped into a movement called "Slipstream" Which Meghan McCarron Calls wussy
So a bunch of people have come up with "Infernokrusher" SF, with catchphrases such as:
- Core Infernokrusher fiction would never forget to fill up the tank. Infernokrusher is always intense.
- More than the death of the Reader, Infernokrusher prizes the sudden, violent dismemberment of the Reader
- Infernokrusher fiction explodes stagnant genre conventions, e.g., that its not okay to have all your characters run over by a monster truck in what would seem to be the middle of the story
- Infernokrusher is a violently anti-materialist movement, regardless of the materials involved
- While other attitudes to art yearn to communicate truths, to move people, to challenge, or to entertain, infernokrusher art wants to blow stuff up